Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010 !!

Happy Chinese Near Year !!
Finally today already " 初八 "
Where r u guys nw ? I'm still at my hometown ( penang ) =)
Quite enjoy my new year !! everybody come back from different place n gather together , tat is warm !! Home feel !!
Get siao wit all my cousin at my grandma house !! bt this year we less ply card !!
Nvm , we din ply more bt we eat more !! hahaxxx ....
Had " Bong " family trip at Haadyai ( Thailand ) ....
3 days 2 nights at there ... tat is fun ... i miss tat moment !!!!!
Okay , jus stop writting at here la , nw days bcome more lazy for writting blog liao ...
Y le ? bcause nw days my mood getting down , many things was happen wit me ... moody everyday lu ~ Don need so worry la , I'm still can handle it ~ I'm okay ~ =)
Let's see some new year pic ~ funny look
Will upload more pic at facebook later ~ =)
Stay toned ~ good 9 ~

No comments: