Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Report ~~~

Today ... 7th June 2010
Hai , long time din update my post ... do u guys miss me ?? ^^
Okay , wat m i doing during this few month ?? Actually ntg special la , jus normal study , tuition , work like tat lu ....
Jus finished mid year term exam , actually this exam is unmeaning full for me , every subject had flow out the question n the answer , some worse is gt ppl post Bio paper answer to web n some one had found it by searching google ..... OMG !!!! Today muntas teacher jus scolded us say " u all r sampah masyarakat !!! " xD
" Speacial "
During this few week , i had recognise a boy ...
His study is good , is a nice boy , most funny is he wear a big black spec like my idol " 方大同 " haha .... =D
Anything next u wan to knw ??? ^^ hehe , jus wait next time , i'll tell u .... concern ...
31th May
Had celebrate Kai Chyi's 17th Birthday ....
Me , Jie had present her a yellow T-shirt , Home made birthday card n photo frame ....
She told me she like it vy much , i jus hope tat she will keep it as weel n our frenship will keep last forever although next time we had gt married ... haha XD
June Holiday
Jus start holiday , y i hav a strange feel ?? M i something wrong ??
I'm feel boring this holiday , i hope tat can reopen school fast neh ..... OMG !!! this is the first time i think like tat ....
Many plan for this holiday , bt i think i cant do anyone activity jus because i still cant drive n no transport for me to take those plan .... ( y my mummy born me so late jek ?? )
Plan ...
1. Broga Hill
2. Taman Pertanian ( cycling )
3. Botanical Garden ( cycling n take pic )
4. movie time
5. shopping time
6. Chiong k
7. Hav my dinner at " Full House " n " Bumba Gum "
Many thing i wanna do .... But i cant .... Sien lol .... =(
wat can i do ? Jus can only study , tuition , work at daddy shop ... tat's all for my holiday ....
But i still enjoy myself ^^
Someone r accompany me everyday everytime ... ( Hope he/she wont feel tired when chat wit me ) =P
Okay , my post will stop here n will be continue soon .... Ciao !!!
♥ Hav a nice Holiday ..... =)

No comments: