Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year 2010 ♥ ~

Happy New Year 2010 !!! ♥
Where r u guys countdown ? Happy ? Feel high ? or Romance ? =)
Me ? jus hav a simple dinner wit family n straight come back home ....
Can say tat this year countdown is sad to me , bt i still happy my fren find me chit chat on the phone ... Thx , ya =)
Hw about those girls at Genting nw ? Enjoy ?
I think sure ply until crazy d ....
Coming this Monday school reopen .... Is time back to normal study life ....
So fast .... Happy time pass through .....
New Year for New life ...
Anything sad jus forget it n jus keep those happy memory ....
But something with me was nt so easy forget it , although it's sad memory ....
Bt never mind =) this only will let me grow nature .... I accept it ... n.n
See u guys when school reopen , okay =)
Ciaos !!!!!

No comments: