Sunday, January 3, 2010

Study Journy !!

So Fast school reopen tomorro lu .... =)
So Fast back to normal life ...
So Fast hav to wake up early every morning ... ><
Lazy a !!!!!!! =P
A bad new here , my mum giv an order ....
School reopen n also cant use laptop lu ..... AHHHHH !!!! wanna cry neh ...
Tat mean i cant update my blog ... cant chit chat wit my fren ....
cant check my mail everyday !!!!
Also , yesterday went to Jusco popular bought a lot of refrence book ...
Start my study journy today .... So lazy neh ... ><
Wat hav i done today ? erm ... do bio revision lu ...
Yesterday night also watch movie wit my family ( Sherlock Holmes )
Quite nice bt no ending .. i think gt " Sherlock Holmes 2 " gua ....
School reopen , no laptop , no msn , no drama
Only piano lesson , piano practise , tuition , n study !!!
Bt i think at lease still gt movie time gua ?! Hope so la ... PLs ... If nt i'll die soon d neh ...
These day , these weeks , maybe also these month cant on9 ...
So ... Everything Take care okay ? =)
See u guys tomorro lu ~ bb
Muacks !!!!! ♥
Good Luck to all Form 5 students .... ♥

No comments: