Saturday, August 28, 2010

STRESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHH ~~~~~~~~~
Going to die la .... ><>
Wat problem wit me ?? feel tat i had change to another person .....
Y i will say so ?? last time tat happy rachel was gone ....
if u r wit me everyday at school , sure u will knw hw i changed .....
Chyi also said i'm weird ..... HW come ???
Start from when i become like tat ??
I wan my spirit back ..... pls ..... pls give ,e back my happy spirit .....
feel like don wan to talk wit everyone at school ...... hw come ??
who can help me ?? r u listen to me ?? can u help me ??
><>
21th August 2010
something weird was happened .....
About 12.30am++
i received a strange msg ....
When i see the msg , i wan stunned n shocked .....
Wat had happen ??
One of my dream come true !!!!!!
Wat i had wished tat anyone who hate me , before graduate will fren back ....
YA , it had hapened .... Thx god .....
Nw , can say tat we fren back dy ....
But we din chat at school ..... weird ya .....
by the way , i still hav to say thanks to him/her .....
He/her let me dream come true ....
To: Him/ Her
Thanks ... no matter last time hw unhappy we were ....
Jus forgot about it ..... Maybe we nt tat fren like last time .... bt , in my fren list , sure gt ur name la .... =)
Another thing suprised me was .... he/her invited me to his/her sis's birthday too .....
I had attended , n was do a homemade birthday card for his/her sis ....
Hope tat his/her sis will like it .... hope tat card wont found in the rubbish bin o .... =P
21th August 2010 ( afternoon )
Rachel Bong , was hang out wit Jasmine Lee to Times Square ....
Me n one of my fren was watched movie " Repo Man "
A scary movie ..... bt i enjoyed it ..... =)
It was a happy day .....
Today : 28th August 2010 : Saturday : 12.25am
4 days not going to school ....
is a good time let me concentrate in study for prepare my trial exam ....
Is stress .... bt i still will try my best ....
I wish all my fren will gt good result n enjoy our last moment in secondary school ....
Love u guys ..... =)
( Chyi , Jie , Jasmine , reynold , joseph , Kun hung , Gan , Yu Perng , Jia Leng , Eon n more ..... )
All The " BEST " !!!!!! ^^

No comments: