Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sweet 16th Birthday ~

Happy Sweet 16th Birthday ~ ^^
Yesterday was jus my 16th years old bday ..... No any celebration , n jus stay at home keep study for preparing my final exam .... Last weekend , some of of my classmate n fren was early celebrate wit me at Green Box=)
Although nt feeling so high , bt still happy they celebrate wit me bcause our final exam coming soon at the end they still will hang out wit me ~ I fully thanks them ...
There was a suprise for me tat , when i'm singing .... the song turned to " Birthday " song ... n the waiter come in wit a mini cute cake , all of them sing Bday song for me ... XD
This is the first time .. Thank all my buddy ~
Yesterdy , my bday ...... suprise tat all my fren r remembe my bday !!!! haha =) gan dong neh ... lot of fren leave me comment on facebook n suprise tat , ka kay lum , zilin Tan n Yen kee ... leave me comment too ^^ wow ~ different feel for me ....
Thx all u guys giving me such amazing bday !!! Love u guys so much ^^
Muacksssss ...... =P
Thx god bless me n giv me a gang of good fren n buddy ... thx my lovely grandpa ... stay peace Here r some pic tat i had taken at Green Box n some of my lovely present giv by my buddy ~ ^^ Let hav a look ... o.O
my mini bday cake ^^ i'm lovin' it ~
knw which is my hand ? haha =D ~ ** Me ** ~ Piano pencil case ~ from my piano teacher ....
Happy Face sweet bun , from Raynold ^^ cant eat d o ...
Yummy secret recipe cake , from my son " Sha Sha " ~
Nice raping paper ~ wat is inside huh ? let guess ....
a coffee cup , from Gan ....
Star necklace , from jun kit ~
Thanks for all the comment , thx fo all d present , thx for all the wishes ..... Thanks for everything ^^ i Love all u guys so much ..... MUACKS ....
Wish all of u guys hav a nice day n stay happy everyday ...
Keep in touch o ^^

No comments: