Friday, October 16, 2009

Uncomfortable

Din't go school today , stay at home to study ...
wake up on morning 6am n study until 12 something n take a rest ...
Feel there was ntg special today bt until jus nw , suddently feel uncomfortable ...
headache n vomit suddently ...
my mum send me to hospital jus nw on 6pm ++

Hav a body check n the doctor said mayb something wrong wit my meal or other problem gua ...don't knw wat reason ... So ... nw at hospital Grand Eagle ><>

Stay at here alone n no 1 who really care wit ...
keep staring wit my phone , so hope tat gt a ppl will ask me " Wat u doing ? "
jus a simple sentence , bt no 1 ~
hope tat he will chat well wit me as last time , bt long time we din chat as well ...
hope tat gt a ppl who really will care of me , bt ..... no 1 ....
Nw is nearly 11.30pm , wat is he doing ? i don't knw ....
wat is he thinking ? I don't knw ....
ok , jus stop my writting on here .... Good 9 n hav a nice day
Early wish Zilin Tan , happy Birthday n wish her smile always ...
wish my dream come true ~ wat is my dream ? as my buddy , i think he/she will understnd wat i mean gua .... even no 1 will knw , god n grandpa will knw tat ....

No comments: