Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Actor .......

Hi .... i'm back here to spread something about my feeling .... :(
After final exam was pass ... wat m i doing ? Ntg to do n jus stay moody at there .....
For the previous post , i had said i had do wrong thing n i cant regret it ....
Bt , during these few day , i think more n more ......
I only knw tat , gt some 1 had say i like to act this act that n said i vy vy jia .....
I ..... jus wan to knw wat i had act ? act like drama n let ppl around me care of me ?
wat had i act ..... wat had i act ?!!!!!!! i wan to knw it ......
难道,做错一件事就无法得到原谅,被判死刑吗?
maybe i'm going to be crazy ..... Some fren around me oridi less talk to me ...... tat is enough ....
2009 going to end , n 2010 is coming .....
Everything will be change too , include family , friendship .....
今年的我过得比去年还要痛苦...... jus hope tat , everything will be fine soon ..... God bless me .....

1 comment:

Daddy ^^ said...

嘴巴是人家的,
他们要讲你也不能怎样...

[ 既来之则安之! ]