Thursday, November 26, 2009

Everything was changed suddently ~ Angel to Devil

11.34pm Wednesday Happy mood - Sad mood
Holiday make me become crazy. Everyday help at mym dad shop , everyday get mummy scold n also cry everyday. When my tears will stop dropping down .... Me n Kai chyi were plan to watch " New Moon " together tomorro , was discuss the plan n already book the ticket , told my mum today afternoon the outing plan .... Bt , at last .... My mum don knw y , suddently nt allow we hang out wit all my fren .... She mention tat i din told her i'm outing tomorro n said tat i hang out wit fren was jus a lie .... Y i hav to lie ? Wat i lie to ?
Feel vy sad tat y my mum think me like tat ? Y she don believe me ? my fren , family also like tat .... who i can believe anymore ? Nw , maybe i will change more .... more bad , more devil to protect myself ..... Maybe until 1 day i cant tahan gt scold n will run off from this home ..... maybe 1 day i cant tahan n will kill her .... Early than this maybe i'm a good girl n jus keep quiet when get scold , bt from nw ... maybe i will changed more .... Jus like from angel change to a devil , a demond ~ A bad Rachel Bong here ~
So , if u r clever .... better stay away from me .... n i will jus stay alone forever .... jus protect myself to prevent gt hurt anymore .... Say me like to act , vy jia ? OK ! N start from nw , i start to act .... Wont be good anymore ....... !!!!
Everything had changed start from now !!!!!!

No comments: