Saturday, November 14, 2009

Random

Hai , I'm back ~ :D

Last Friday had hang out wit fren to Mid velly n The Garden ...

Is a random day n the 1st day School Holiday ~ Weehehe ('',)

Also a day tat i most happy during these few weeks ....

I spend my day .....

At first we went " chiong K " at Red Box - The Garden
it's quite cheap for student ^^ RM12++ for 3 hours ,
include drinks , breakfast buffet n oso a main dish ....
After then , I found the Dessert shop tat I had read in magazine ....
" Delectable by Su " on 2nd floor - The Garden ...
Nice decorate n hav a warm feel for customer .... I love it vy much n wish tat later my cafe shop oso can decorate like tat (>^)
Hehe , having my favourite ice ... wat is it ?
" Mango sago " here !!!! Hurray .... *.*
Yes !! This is the 2nd time I spend at Starbuck ...
Having " Chocolate cream chips blended " ^^
N i miss the !st time i had the starbuck coffee at New York ~
Before we went back ~
Having our dinner at Sushi King ~
See !!! The head of Stich is made wit puzzle !!!
Special n i like it so much !!!! Bt ..... i forgot to ask hw much it cost ><
Nvm , i will be back soon !!! WAIT forme !!!! wakakaka xD
Here , the mickey n minne too ~
Is tat look nice ? u like it ? i wan collect it !!! :P
Here are some pics i took tat day .... vy happy i hav such a random day ^^
Tell u guys , this is the first time i hang out bt din buy anything .... so suprise myself :P
So .... Next time hang out must buy something for myself ... hehe >^
Jus Stop at here n wish u guys hav a nice Holiday !!!! Enjoy (^.^)
Ciao !!!!

No comments: