Friday, December 25, 2009

God Birthday

Ho Ho HO ~ Merry Christmas !!!!
Jingle belle , Jingle Belle , Jingle all the way ~~~
Here is the santa claus bring a large bag with full of present for all the kids ..
In my memory , everyone will say , santa claus will bring the present on 12am ..
Is tat true ? sure tat i nt ... =) bt my santa claus is my dad n he will bring us suprise .. =)
HAppy Birthday to our God Jesus ~ =)
Every christian will celebrate X'mas on church ... Singing , Caroling , Exchange present n more ... I love tat ...
At the night , all cousin n aunty uncle will gather together n hav a great great meal ...
Turkey , wine , sparkling juice , cookie n more ...
House decoration : Christmas Tree , shocks will present ,
Ginger Bread MAn cookies n Candy !!!! Weee =)
At last , everyone will hav a wish ...
Wat is ur wish ?
My wish ? Erm , I wish tat i can jus sit at the starbuck coffee , having a Hot Chocolate Drink n writting my blog .... Jus feel relax .... Outside the window were snowing ..... M i watch too much movie ? hahazzz =D
By the way , sure it will come true for me .... =)
Wat is the suprise my dad giving us tonight ? Jus wait ...
This year only me , my dad n my bro ...
where is my mum ? She had spent her Christmas time at Australia bt nw there is summer .... Feel weird at christmas no snowing n is under a hot sun ....
No white christmas , no snow , no romance .... Bt i think still enjoy tat celebrate christmas at other country .... Right ? =)
Okay , jus stop my writting here n hav a nice day !!! =)

No comments: