Sunday, December 27, 2009

Late Christmas ♥ !

My late Christmas was jus pass yesterday =)
Jus wnt to Sg.Long Staion 1 for my dinner with dad , bro n sis ....
I love they sing , their sound is nice ....
I js hope tat maybe after Form 5 i can try my part time job at there singing ....
Hope so =)
Sure next time my own cafe will have a mini stage too n also a piano .... n.n
The Drink for me , name " Blue lemonade " Haha ~ Red bean again for my dad .... =D
This is wat i ate for my christmas ... Chicken Onion Spaghetti =)
I don't lke it much , because i think they put too much " Ajinomoto "
I cook it myself better then =p
Jus joke la ....
By the way , still hav 1 week leave then school reopen ...
Still hav 4 days more , Year 2010 coming ...
Hope everything wil change better for next year , huh ~
God Bless Me for My study n every exam ~ =p
Bless u guys too ~ =)

No comments: