Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Week

Yesterday
Hang out wit my classmate to Mid Valley for celebrate Christmas Eve
Watch movie on 12.15pm n went back for work on 4.30pm ><>
y ?
1.last night 4.30am only sleep .
2.what some more for 1 haous . Angry !!
Bt at last still little bit happy tat i had meet all my fren ..
This is my look when prepare to hang out bt at last i din tie up my hair ..
New spec for me =) is tat look ok ?
This is my lunch =) quite nice
22/12/2009
Hav a cup of Green Tea Blended =)
Dad bought it for me at Jusco Cheras Selatan Hoho ~ Finish =p
17/12/2009
After finish work , dad n mum bring me n my bro for dinner ...
maybe can say supper too =p
Don eat so late everytime , will grow fat fast ... Hav to keep ..
So , at the last we go near Laisure Mall
Green Tea 珍珠奶茶 for my bro ... I choose it =) It taste nice ...
Ooo !!!! This i like the most , for me n my mum ....
Full Of Mango !!! Yummy =)
Red Bean Ice-kacang for my dad ^^
HE love red bean so much ... N we call him ' Mr.Bean' ( Mr.Bong ) Hahaxxx ...
Renovation ~
As my dad shop already 15 years , so suddently he hav a mind wanna renovate his shop .
Put all the floor with mosaic n colour the wall .
Since long time din clean the cupboard , so hav to remove all the stock n wash all the cupboard .
Onyly 1 word can decide " Tired "
So as his daughter , sure i'm helping to wash all the thing .. Some uncle saw it n joke wit me ..
" Omg !!! 大小姐也会帮忙洗哦? "
I jus wanna say , i'm nt wat 大小姐la ... Sure will do tat kindof job nah ..
But But bUt .... When i finish washing , my hand feel wanna patah ...
Pain until cant fall as sleep n finally put 9 pieces of " Salonpass " =p
My mum said i siao liao ...
Here is the rack .... dirty ...
This is my carzy bro ... wat he doing ? Screwin the floor wit hundred of holes ....
Tat's all thing during my week =)

No comments: