Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday Blue ♥

Today jus as usual work at dad's shop , only change tat my bro nt here accompany me ...
He already go Kuantan wit his friends ( 3 days 2 nights ) So good tat my dad let him go ....
31th Dec , my dad allow me to Geting wit Kai Chyi ? I don't knw .... Jus hope tat my parent will allow me join them ..... n.n
My mum jus come back from Australia today morning , n she was visit my cousin sis when attended her graduation day .....
She was told me jus nw tat , she hope tat next i oso can study at oversea jus like my cousin ...
Can i do tat ? I think i can .... Hopefully .....
Jus nw i'm thinking deeply , if wan study at oversea , sure i cant study hotel management ...
Sure i cant study chef .... n so , my dream cant come true ....
Only i can study is , pharmacy ? or Nutrient ? something like tat , bt sure nt doctor ....
Can i do tat ? I knw i'm nt vy good in study , bt at least i will try my best start from nw ...
I promise , I swear .... =) okay ....
Jus nw my fren yit ling n her sis came to my dad's shop ... suprise me huh ....
Chit chat wit me a while n then she went back ... Miss her during this holiday =)
Nw ... My tears dropping down suddently ... y ?
I don knw .... Feel crying without a reason .... =(
New Year countdown where r u ? where m i ?
Genting ? Home ? Or outting to KL ?
U ask me , hope where to go ? I jus hope tat i can go genting wit my lovely fren ( Chyi n Ling )
School reopen will 3 of us always together ? Hope so ...
*~ The End ~*

No comments: