Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is Time To Shop

Hohoho ... Christmas coming soon , is time for shopher to shop .....
Christmas Tree , accesories , candy , turkey , candle , christmas hat n more ... =)
I'm also a shopher , of course ..... Love to shop n buy things ...... End of the year 2009 coming n is the time can buy something for myself too .....
Shirt , beg , shoe , pants , dress , sunglasses , scuft n more =P
Who r interesting go for shop together ? =) n pls inform me , ya .....
Venue : Sunway Pyramid , Mid Valley , Time Square , Sg Wang , Pavilion
Here r some plan too ..... Maybe for choir gang or some other fren too .... If u r my fren n interes
for it , can inform me ^^ ok ....
Date : 18.12.2009
Time : will discuss later
Venue : Shah Alam Park
or
Date : 24.12.2009
Tag : Celebrate Christmas
Venue : maybe at my house ^^
or
Venue : Sunway Theme Park
Date : after 14.12.2009
or
Date after 14.12.2009
Tag : Shopping n photo shooting ( wit choir senior )
Venue : haven discide ....
If gt any interes , pls inform through phone or msn ^^

No comments: