Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sexy Body ?

Do i hav a sexy body ? Hmmm , i don't think i hav ...
Jus hav a " Fat " body ...
Y suddently i will say so ?
Yesterday on facebook was accepted a guy , he is a " guai lou " ..
Said come from New Zealand n nw stay at Korea ...
Chat wit me on facebook inbox n suddently say " u hav a sexy body " ><
Ask my age then said " u look older than ur age " ><
Really i don look like 16 years old ?
After tat , he ask again " do u love sex " !!!! OMG !!!!!
This is the 1st time gt ppl ask me this question .... Sure i answer " no , i don think so "
He replied " It's fun , maybe i can show u " !!!!!
Omg again ><
what is my replied ? sure is " no thx !!!! " n delete his profile in my friend list then ....
He already 27 years old n i'm only 16 years old .... He older than me 11 years , man !!!!
Scary ....
This story tell us don so easy chat to other ppl which u din meet them before ...
Must knw hw to protect urself , aspecially knw fren from facebook ....
Take Care =)

No comments: