Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blue in colour

Hai hai ^^ jus come back from my piano lesson ... my hand so tired bt still take some time to post something at here ... :)
Today my life jus normal as usual , wake up , study , finish school , piano lesson again ><
Begin lazy to go school again , omg ! can't be like tat ....
Erm .... today quite happy in class , chit chat whole day wit sot sot n seph wolf , the different is ... i din chat wit him ... r we still can be fren as last time ? i don't knw .... :(
Keep laugh in class whole day wit sot sot , our mouth oso din close at all , haha !!! :D make a love wit paper as our frenship present ( sot sot teached me ) ...
Hey , maybe tomorro our sun will rise up from another ... y ? o.O ~ seph teoh today start study add math le , can't believe tat ... bt still hav 2 support him n hav to start study 4 our final exam ... bored ... ><
This 2 days don knw wat problem , my phone cant received msg well ... all ppl find me , sms me ... i din received at all , sad la T.T think mayb bcoz of the network problem ... hope tat will better soon , ya ....
My sha sha son had create a new blog today ... i'm the first ppl tat leave comment at his blog , bt WS is the 1st view this blog ^^ bcoz he is his " dai lou " , n i oso had view his blog too ~
suddently let me think back all the memories n little bit sad again .... should i think this more ? who can tell me ? u ? my son ? or God ? i knw tat i should nt think too much , i m trying to do tat ... think him as usual fren or partner tat we can open cafe wit wit another 2 fren ... ^^ Maybe it will b a memory in my mind n bcoz of him , nw i'm grow more mature n will do all things by myself ... still say thx to him .... Best fren n 1 of the cafe shop partner ...
Haiz , this few days my money keep on flow out .... next , hav 2 spend money 4 my bday , shopping n hang out wit fren :p ... hav a genting highland trip at end of year , n hav to paid the money of all the MPO concert ticket ... Omg , i wan money ... money let me feel crazy $$ xD m i money face ? love money ... :p
Wow ~ today so many thing to spread to u guys ... :P paiseh la ~ ok , is time to let me hav a rest 4 whole day work ( is study ) jus stop writting at here la ... bye bye ^^ Hav a nice day n keep in touch , okay ?
God Bless me wit wat all i hav done ! ^^
muackxx :P
8.30pm

sincerely,

Rachel~Xin

No comments: