Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tall & Short ....

Tired , jus finish doing all my stuff n hav a short time at here :)
See the pic ... Omg !! Who is the tall boy n the short gir ? o.O
The boy is 1 of my classmate n the girl sure is me la ... y he so tall , i so short ?
Nw the days , starting feel bored wit my life ... Bored doesn't mean nothing to do ... Jus tat feel bored keep doing the same stuff ... Hav piano practise today , 3 hours non stop .wit who ? wit all my senior ... R they killing me ? nw my hand going to patah .. :( By the way , hw i angry , hw i stress , still feel happy tat this year i can join them for end of this year ... :) wat is the style we play ? a score play between 4 ppls , romantic , lightly n little bit childish too .... love it so much ^^
Suddently wan to share wit u guys , " friendship " ..
Wat is tat ? wat is the meaning ? don knw hw to describe it truely ...
jus feel tat it is a such rekationship between true fren ... is tat right ? i don knw ... wat ever la ..
today meet a true frenship between my 2 best fren in class ... 1 girl n 1 boy ... had jus knw each other this year , both of them parent r same age n their hand hav a almost same swatch mark ~ ^^ so ngam ~ 2 of them jus look like bro n sis in class n always say tat b4 there r born , mayb they r true bro sis .... haha !! :D or early they r lover ? who knw ? ^^
Jus like me n my son ... jus knw each other this year , no enough half year bcome best buddy already ... ^^ same dream , wanna study same course n always a happy fruit ... This is the 2 friendship tat i had even seen , hav 2 keep it until forever .. mayb next time when we old , we can hav our tea time together n chit chat back our frenship story ^^ or can play wit our grandchild together .. haha :p ( think too long liao )
okay , jus stop my writting here , going to watch my nice drama lu ^^
take care la ... ciaossss !!!
We must knw how to protect our friendship until we old .... nt all friendship is truely as some budy bcome ur fren bt in their heart is hate u ... ( use ur heart to knw each ur fren , n u will knw tat ur fren is good to u ) ^^
9.34pm
sincerely,
Rachel~XiN

No comments: