Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Crazy Day

Feuuuu~ jus had finished all my stuff n hav a short time to update my blog :) mood .. erm .... sad , happy , angry ? Today my mood jus like ice kacang , all mix together .... this moment happy , next moment sad ... y ? i oso don't knw ..... After school , whole day din talk at all in my dad office .... my face look moody n fierce as ghost !!! no mood to talk , include my dad too ~ Miss my grandpa so much ... yesterday had drean him , he told me tat some fren bside me r those angel tat who take care of me ... is tat true ? I jus fully hope so .... >< After tuition time , my bro oso finish school n help my dad work at shop until 9.30pm ... Is tat today is a crazy day ? Spend my happy n sad mood at school , bt last work at my dad shop .... This 2 PPl turn to be crazy ~ They see my look sad , keep on talked all the joke n make those funny action to let me laugh :) Some more dance n sing " Bomb Bomb Pound " XD .... Look so funny , n i really laugh until stomach pain .... On the way home , my dad some more sing the song while giv a smile wit those house guard ... Omg !!! Funny dad ^^ These few day my mum was nt around , she had already went back hometown .... ^^ will be back this wednesday ~ My mum nt here , yesterday my dad brought us hang out whole night ... Happy ^^ Erm .... is tat nw my life coming to be more happy ? is tat my grandpa bside me everyday n let those happy thing close to me ? I jus wanna say , I Love U .... grandpa ... Miss u so much ~ hav a song tat always in my heart tat is belong us .... remember last time i always play the song 4 u .... Sweet memory will always keep in my heart until forever ~ Is tat him oso the 1 of the person as a angel who take care of me too ? ^^ Yes !!! my dad had promised me tat he will sponser me those shirt i wan to buy ~ Woohoo :) Going to be crazy ... Was a special day 4 me .... Thx god , let me hav a lovely grandpa n he was leave me a lot of sweet memory ... ok , is time to sleep luu ~ Good 9 ..... Hav a sweet dream , ya !! Ciaossssss ..... ^^ 11.05pm sincerely , Crazy ~ XiN

No comments: