Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday work

Today my life quite boring spending my weekend at my dad's shop , help on counter n hold money whole day " $$ " ~ HAha :) Doing my own stuff too ( chit chat wit fren , smsing , ply comp n more ) .
Ya , yesterday had a night dream ... In my dream , i had open my cafe shop at a romantic street o.O ... at Itali , man ! Omg , din't think this b4 .. tat bside a long long river ( sumthing like tat ) n hav a boat , a man was singing itali song ... ^^
After tat , was call sot sot wit discuss sumthing n sure also ask her to view my blog ^^ She is happy tat i wrote she as our partner wit the cafe shop too n suggest tat our cafe name " Crazy Cafe " y name crazy ? Let me tell u ^^ bcoz ...... bcoz ..... 4 of us is crazy n 38 de .. haha ( cold ) me is " Siao Siao " , she is " Sot Sot " , K-H is " Sha Sha " ^^ bt .. hw about WS ? Hmm ~ still thinking ... All of us hav crazy name , sure our cafe name " Crazy cafe " la :p
Next topic ~ Yeah !!! tomorro holiday agin ^^ n i almost oridi din't go school start from thursday until nw :p going to be a lazy pig rachel ... haha xD ... Hang out wit fren again n spend money again ... okay , stop writting at here n will be continue tomorro ^^ Hav a nice dream , Gd 9 ...
10.00pm
sincerely ,
Rachel~XiN ^^

No comments: