Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to eu ~

Happy Birthday !! Daddy ^^

Since we bcome fren start from last year when we same class n sit to each other :) 1st time talk to u , jus feel tat u r so cool n less talk wit me .. HAha ! Bt through the time , slowly we r bcome good fren n always play in class when teacher r teaching , so tat always let teacher scold :P .

Thanks u bcoz of me , u join my choir big family last year n bcome the 1 of us . :) Most happy tat al the last , u bcome n daddy n jia rong bcome my mummy , :) thx 4 all the happiness , sadness n more n more tat u had share wit me n b myside when i was unhappy n sad ... Thx 4 ur care , ya ^^ muacks ...

Although today cant celebrate wit u , still wish u hav a nice sweet 16 years old bday ^^ n hav a necklace as ur bday present tat i hav share wit my uncle " moo xian fung " n " wong ying ching " haha ~ Gonna wish u hav a long long walk wit ur hubby , ok ? ^^

Happy always , ya !! :)

11.00am

sincerely,

Rackel~XiN

2 comments:

Jialeng said...

Thx luilui~
I love eu~Forever^^

Jialeng said...

Thx luilui~I love eu forever^^mukascxz