Saturday, September 5, 2009

Relaxing Time

^^ Jus finish my stuff n hav a rush post here , going out agian wit my cousin later .. Yeah !!

Hav a cup of tasty coffee at Italian cafe wit my cousin sis today n had spend my whole day

at Kl , n also i hav more idea wit my dream cafe shop ... :) Also hav a dessert at Pavillion

at the shop " The Loaf " . :P

Today is my super happy day , y ? i oso don't knw d reason .. Hehe ^^

Just feel that something good will come to me , so i had smile n laugh whole day ...

fuew ~ my mouth so tired , bt still vy happy ... bt after i laugh whole , straight the way i will cry

tomorro , something was wrong wit me ya ><

ok , hav to stop writting n prepare to hang out lu ~ bb ^^

Wish u guy hav a happy saturday night ! Enjoy ...

wish tat i can grown up faster n open mine dream cafe shop :P

Thanks God to let me b more happy nw . ^^

sincerely ,

Rachel~XiN

No comments: